Nobody wants to get braces, but some of us need them. For some of us, braces are will be an investment in our smile to improve the way it looks and the way that we feel about it. Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers. Invisalign will straighten your teeth overtime with a series of clear, virtually invisible, custom-molded aligners. As you progress throught the treatment, you will get additional aligners that match the progress that your teeth have made.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position.
You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.